Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Whew! Mark backed the rig in first time. We’re TIGHT to the house wall; I need to get used to where the RV tires back onto the boards, but it’s done before 9 o’clock. Yay 😁 


Meanwhile at Lake of the Woods, Julius and Shorty enjoyed yesterday’s happy hour on the dock. πŸΎπŸ’•

It was a creative day for me making a dozen car charms for sale. That was the fun part; now to take pics and list them on eBay. Maybe I should try a different venue; Etsy? 

Mark went to chop fire wood for next winter. I loaded up the golf cart and took the kids for a ride.  That was exciting! As I rounded one street corner two small dogs raced out to attack the cart. I stopped to avoid running over paws; lucky my Scotties were caged. The poor woman ran out to gather her brats. No problem ... we carried on our ride when neighbor Geeno had his two chihuahua mix dogs loose just 3 doors away. I thought we’d gotten past the two alerted doggies til BeeZee barked at them. Game on! I raced down the road (10 mph?) with a nasty chihuahua in hot pursuit. I had to stop the cart as Geeno was running down the street behind his dog (and as Mark later said “Bet he hasn’t run in 20 years!”) 🀣 πŸƒ Meanwhile, BeeZee was scream-barking (Robbie, just watching.) OMG what Caddy ride. πŸ™„

So, pulling in back at home I was looking for Mark chopping firewood but was very surprised to see him standing at a work table cutting wood with a chain saw. Heeheehee ... that wasn’t what I thought he was doing. Paul Bunyan, not so much. BTW, the K’s former lots on our street will soon have a new home built. 


Lew and Lynn are in Bar Harbor Maine on their cruise. Here’s Rose and Lynn ... 

Haha ... I’d fire THAT photographer! Apparently it’s rainy and cool ... a nice change from Florida in summer. 

At 2 o’clock we took the Scotties and went swimming. They were both happy to have their HedsUp collars on. Both happily sat on the pool steps while we floated around. Mz Bee really seems to enjoy the pool and jumps in for a swim about! Robs is getting a little braver; he’s just a cautious guy. It was good fun ... so nice and cool. 

At 4:30 the kids had their frosty paws on the front porch while we drank wine. Finally at 5:30 we were forced inside by a looming thunderstorm. πŸ‘πŸ»

Now it’s Rummy time. ♦️ 




No comments:

Post a Comment