Saturday, June 30, 2018

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Good morning. It’s a nice cool start to our day, well at least a cool start in the summertime. It was 74° with a high of 83 forecast. We’ll take it. That’s awesome. 😎 It’s the last day of June, so let’s make it a good one. 👍🏻

Yesterday, Mark took a load of brush to the dump only to find the dump was flooded and he was unable to get in. So, he’s up and out early this morning to make sure he can offload the brush today. 

Speaking of yesterday, our friend Nancy was invited to join us at the Fish Camp for dinner. She had pressing matters to take care of at a democratic convention in South Florida. 



Hahaha ... it looks like you landed a good one Nancy! 

Our only plans today are to meet aunt Jane at 5 o’clock at the Olive Garden. She is now able to drive but still using her walker. Apparently her hip has completely healed, finally. She sees the doctor on 19 July and hopes to get final clearance and ditch the walker. Meanwhile, we’re happy that she can get out and around. Bo-Bo is doing very well and stays out of her way while she gets up from the chair, etc. We’re sure glad she has him for company. 


If you’ve seen these cartoons on Facebook I hope you’ll “Like” and “Share” them ... Birgit Keil . doodlefrau ... In a Word. The Scottie is Stuart. It’s very funny. 

So I spent my day making jewelry items for my eBay store. Now, Robbie is holding me down by sitting with me (for half and hour!) He was my guard dog all day while I was working. Funny guy. 

Mark and I met Jane at Olive Garden at 5 for dinner. I wish we had thought to take a picture as she looked terrific ... hair done, new dress and jewelry! Hopefully she will be rid of the walker in the next week or two. Dinner was very good, we’re just not used to eating carbs so feel a little uncomfortable now. It was a very nice evening. When we got home we took the dogs for a walk. It’s nice and cool here 75°. 







No comments:

Post a Comment