Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Good Sunday morning, sunshine ๐ŸŒž! What’s up for today ... well, a dinner gathering for Makenna’s 9th complete with pressies. ๐ŸŽ 

While I cooked food for the kids Mark went grocery shopping. It was a big order today ... lots of bags! As I put items away I wondered at Mark buying avocados in bulk? Two in 1 bag and 6 in another. Turns out we were only charged for 2!  Score ... it’s avocado for lunch. 

So I had my DNA tested and it turns out, like the guy who thought he was German turned out to be Scottish and traded in his lederhosen for a kilt, I’m not either. 



Guess I’ll trade in my kilt for a Viking helmet. ๐Ÿ˜‚ My cousin Hugh Tawns in Australia has a knot on his hand (I have the same) and it’s commonly known as Viking hand. 








Tonight we met Randy and Dawn at Stavros for dinner with family. 


Terrific dinners and plenty of fun! 

Makenna ... now 9. (We wrote “only 6 years til you’re driving!” Ha! That made Randy wince. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Karen and Pete happened into Stavros for dinner while we were there. Small town. 

Back home, we’ll catch up with the news and relax. It’s been a busy weekend. Ta Ta TIL tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment