Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Good afternoon. It’s going on 515 and I am just beginning the blog. What the heck’s been going on? Well, I was up in the middle of the night letting the dogs out and watching TV. After that, I had trouble getting back to sleep but apparently eventually did as I didn’t get up till 945. Oh boy, the day was gone. Mark had pizza eggs ready for us. 😍

Bonnie and I texted today and caught up on Scottie antics. Her Ella attained Grand Championship ...
We are so pleased Mz Ella is a star! 💕

Neighbor Marky Mark arrived after a 1200 mile drive about 1 o’clock. Mark went over to show him what they had done on the project house. Lew showed up and added to the humor. 

This evening, we are going to Palm Gardens for their weekly steak night. We haven’t been before so we’ll see what we think. Marky Mark asked us to join him ... it’s a Wednesday favorite of his. What a drive he had ... straight through! He hasn’t slept yet ... I only recall staying up 24 hours once and it wasn’t a good idea for me! 🤪


It was gorgeous sitting along the Dead River ... plenty of boats gliding by ... lots of delicious food ... and drinks. 🍻 



After dinner, we came back to our house for a night cap cocktail. We chatted and had lots of laughs, many similarities growing up in Canada.

That’s it for today. I hope you had a great day too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment