Monday, April 23, 2018

Monday, April 23, 2018

Good afternoon. It’s now 6 o’clock and Mark is walking the dogs while I drink wine on the front porch. Let’s be honest, I could have said I was stirring  the meat sauce, but most of you know better than that. Ha ha ha. 

This morning, Mark slept in while I was up doing chores. We mostly had a relaxing morning and called the vet for a couple of medication refills. While we were waiting for that Mark went grocery shopping and I went to visit my friend Deenna in the neighborhood who wants to teach me stained glass design. Schweet. 

Well, I think my day was more fun than Mark’s. I picked out a standing lamp to make with the Stainglass and will work on that with Deena‘s advice over the next week or two.

Sue and Wayne were busy with rescues again today. Wayne drove to Sebring to pick up these 2 sweeties ... 

These two Shih Tzus were rescued from a shelter in Winter Haven. 🐾💕 Well done. 




No comments:

Post a Comment