Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

It’s a bit of a cool start to our day here in Central Florida.



Happy Birthday to meeeee! πŸ₯³πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯° And what a great day it has been! 

Quite a few actual (paper, snail mail) cards have arrived! Thank you!!! I love getting them and display my cards for a month. πŸ₯°

It was family birthday today … my treat, at LaPalma. That Mexican restaurant is very nicely decorated and the food good! Unfortunately, Dawn was working, so Randy came stag … with an orchid plant! (It’s on the table in this picture.)



There was plenty of fun and many stories. A gentleman sat in “our” noisy area and Sue warned him that he might want a quieter area. Ha! He came over and told us a few jokes. Nice guy. 



My sweetie picked up the tab while Sue and I manhandled an elephant into our boot. 


Cool, fits our African continent vibe. (Yeah, I know there’s a chip in the paint … tomorrow is another day.)
I LOVE it! Thank you Sue for the shopping!!!

Aside from this, Sue had a good story about Aurelia. The night they were at T & A’s motorhome for dinner last week, there was to be a launch from Cape Canaveral.  Sue told Aurelia what time to watch for it. Aurelia happened to be outside for a cigarette and spotted this, and took a picture. She was so pleased with herself for having caught the launch with such a great picture.  



Fabulous eh!!! (Until you notice the American flag hanging below the light pole.) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I hope they will get to see an actual launch while they are in Florida. πŸ₯° (Thank you Aurelia for your birthday call. πŸ₯°)

Back home from lunch I discovered Nancy had left me a funny birthday card and gift of oil paints!!! (The ribbon has zebras and other critters on it.) The kids were happy with her visit. They had cookies!

To wind up my fun afternoon, Mark opened a bottle of Proceccio and we went in the swimspa for an hour. The kids had a Frosty Paws in the Tiki Hut. 

So, that was my day! Cheers πŸ₯‚ 




No comments:

Post a Comment