Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Tuesday, February 14, 2023


Happy Valentine’s Day! ❤️ 

Mark and I pre-bowled at 11 o’clock for our Friday league games. I was happy to be above my average on all 3 games. Mark had one rough game with 8 splits! 😳 We’ve not seen that before! 😂 Oh well … we did our part. I sent the scores to Lynn. She laughed when she saw I’d beaten Mark in the 2nd game. 😜

After bowling I picked up Lynne S. and away we went on the Caddy to Cheri’s game day. 



Elaine, Lynne, Cheri, Nancy, Deenna and Anita at the Chasing Marbles board. There was a group in the dining room playing Hand and Foot. It was a fun afternoon! 

Lynne and I were followed home by Tony and Aurelia in their new car. A few minutes later Lynne was away to the K’s with T & A.  





It was a nice evening so Mark and I sat on the front porch while he enjoyed a cigar. (We will celebrate the Valentine’s occasion another day!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment