Monday, February 6, 2023

Monday, February 6, 2023

Good evening! It’s a fine day in Central Florida with sunshine and the mid-70’s. Ahhh, life in paradise. 


Handsome Robbie 🐾🥰

There was a horrible car/truck crash at oir entrance tonight. Hate to think of those involved and those left waiting and wondering. There needs to be a traffic light at that intersection! Last year two neighbors were killed there! 

Bowling was fun! I’m feeling like my new ball is working well for me. All 3 games were over my average with my best tied with Mark at 157! We only won the 1st game … the “Turkeys” team was on fire this afternoon! Oh well … next week. 

Well we’re off to the big A for dinner with RanDawn and hopefully Nancy! She’s stuck on the phone with her travel agent. 

What fun! RanDawn arrived with a 🥳 birthday present for me! Cool … and I love it! It’s a black glass knot! 🥰 And, some fragrant lotion! Thank you. Nancy arrived just as we got sitting down at the table. We all had burgers except for Mark who enjoyed chicken and shrimp. It was all delicious with good service! We had fun. Thanks RanDawn for the dinner treat! You guys are over the top ❤️

That was our day!

Sue and Wayne are meeting Diane and Kris for their burger night at 7 o’clock. 








No comments:

Post a Comment