Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Good morning. Mark was up early enough giving the boat a wiped out and getting it ready for a lunchtime cruise. Sue and Wayne have family in town from Canada and we are taking them for a boat ride. It’s cool, by Florida standards, but nice and sunny so it will be a perfect afternoon. 


Ron, Kyle, Gavin



Just a fine day on the water with lunch at Hurricane’s. Cody kept us entertained with his bird calls. Or was it monkey calls. 🤔 

Yesterday I had a good time bowling. My new ball came out of my hand twice, once was caught by our new sub, Denis, who yelled batter batter up. Ha, ha ha. I did break my thumbnail, trying to hang onto the ball, so more practice is needed with the new black widow. Tomorrow, Mark and I will go, just the two of us, and I will work the kinks out for Friday’s league. Lynn‘s fiancé, Steve, is having T-shirts printed for us with our team name, which is splitz n  gigglez 🎳. 

We talked with Randy and Dawn last night, and Randy has turned a corner on his recovery. The nausea is gone and he was able to eat. Turkey soup with rice added last night. They both sounded great and happy that Randy‘s therapy will be starting on Wednesday.

Our friend Bob is recovering. He starts pulmonary treatment this week. I’m sure the blow to his body has damaged his lung capacity somewhat. Anyway, good to hear he is on the mend and getting therapy. They have a new grandson just born on Sunday. Congratulations to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment