Saturday, January 21, 2023

Saturday January 21, 2023

Good afternoon y’all. It’s a cloudy one here in Central Florida with rain about 3 o’clock. 



Mike at AMF Lanes in Leesburg is a true professional. He measured me for drilling the new bowling ball 🎳 … Mark’s gift to me for my birthday! Woohooo 🥳 a Black Widow Legend 12 lb. It’s going to be a blast learning this ball’s habits. Maybe Monday I’ll try it out, we’ll see. 

My job today was fertilizing my indoor plants … and I have plenty of them. I asked Alexa to play music 🎶 plants enjoy … classical. It was most relaxing. My pink princess inch plant had to be tossed … leaf rot. Geez that came on fast! At Christmas it was gorgeous. 

Mark pressure washed the Mounty now that hunting season is over. There’s work to be done on it … I smell gas. 😳


No comments:

Post a Comment