Saturday, December 18, 2021

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Hi there! It’s 7 pm and I finally have Blog time. It’s that busy time of year! Our neighborhood looks very festive … then there’s us. 🤨 I’m not happy about it. 

Mark and Wayno went hiking the forest this morning so it was my job to feed and walk all the doggies! I took my coffee over to the B’s house and drank it watching Telly with the kids. 

After I took the Scotties for a big golf cart ride …



The B’s dogs had their first ride on The Caddy. 



Brady tried to bite me when I sat in front of him. 😅

After the ride … 

Mark subdivided our Chattahoochee patio … 


Robbie took it in stride … BeeZee became the 
Guard immediately and wouldn’t let Brady near the border. 😂 She got squirted with water 💦 to calm her attitude down. After a few minutes, all was quiet. We sat out with them and enjoyed a drink. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment