Monday, December 13, 2021

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Good evening y’all … it’s a busy time of the year! We have a mystery gift (again) this year. 😂 A package addressed to me was delivered outside the front porch last night. Mark noticed it this morning. 

I opened it of course as it was addressed to me. It’s a lovely Life Wit soft-sided cooler. We love it … and it’ll be very useful between boating and RVing but there was no sender and no note inside. 🤷‍♀️

When I asked Tiffany and Matt if they’d sent it she reminded me that this happened last year! 🤔 So, I asked Bonnie and Roger, nope, not them … Sue and Wayne, no … Pam? Nope. So I give up … someone will ask someday if we received it. Thank you! It’s great! 


This is what the bag looks like! Very nice! 


So, we just sold our 8x10 Milan shag carpet … and here’s the pictures of the Sunroom floor. 



No carpets needed … no echo! 


We painted one wall a pretty blue! 





No comments:

Post a Comment