Friday, October 6, 2023

Friday, October 6, 2023

Good afternoon. It was fun bowl afternoon with our friends. Nancy was in rare form after nearly 3 weeks away from bowling. Wow, she was on fire. 🥳🎳 . Mark also bowled very well, but me, not my best. 🙄 I felt quite “out of it.” on reflecting, we had flu shots on Wednesday afternoon, and perhaps, just maybe, it’s a reaction to that. Also, I have had three nights of crappy sleep. Enough, no excuses, our new league play starts on Monday.

Last night was Yaya’s at Nancy’s house. She cooked her Cincinnati skyline, chili, and a Mediterranean salad. It was all very good, and we had a blast.



I had everyone lined up for a picture, and then ran myself to get in the picture. 😂 Well, you had to be there. 

This morning, we were up and out very early to get the dogs. Fasting blood work done at the vets. It’s their semi annual check up.  

Randy called this afternoon. He and Dawn are at bingo tonight. We will be getting together next week for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment