Thursday, August 24, 2023

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Good evening! It’s been a bright beautiful day here in Central Florida! Mark and the guys spent the morning hiking in the woods til 1 o’clock. I was home puttering around waiting for RTG furniture delivery. 

Mark jumped in the swimspa when he got home and our furniture delivery was minutes later. I’d ordered white glove delivery and it was great! So, that done, we caught up on odds ‘n ends! 

Last Sunday, it seems I hurt my right wrist, actually, my entire arm, moving around some furniture and carpeting at home. This was all in preparation for the new furniture that arrived today. Anyway, I bowled on Monday because that’s what warriors do … ha ha. so Monday night, I was in agony. I couldn’t get the pain under control, and my arm was throbbing. Anyhow, with a lot of ice and Advil, I got through it. I didn’t bowl on Wednesday as we had planned. We took a few pictures at the K’s house for the realtor and put together a lamp that Sue had ordered. Anyway, Kris loaned me a carpal tunnel wrist brace that he had prior to his surgery. That, and some spray lidocaine seems to have helped me turn the corner. Mark wants to bowl tomorrow, but I will just be a spectator until Monday’s league game. 

So we watched a good movie tonight called “the Lincoln lawyer” which brother-in-law Kris recommended. It was great, and we are going to start watching the series on Netflix.  

That’s it for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment