Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Good afternoon. Mark and I both had a lot of puttering to do around the house with our Swim Spa delivery tomorrow. I believe we are ready. Ha, I’m sure we’ve forgotten something.

Congratulations to our friend Jim. 

🥳  🥂 🍾  🎉 


Randy and Dawn have decided to go on our 30th anniversary cruise in 2024. It’s going to be a fabulous trip, and a chance to visit our UK family. Of course I have plenty of cousins there and Mark has his nephew, Bob and family. We will arrange a couple of days there so we can see everyone.

Diane and Kris have bought another house in the villages. It looks very nice in the pictures. Kris is acting as a contractor and overseeing the work that needs doing. Here is a cute picture of Bella and Beau. 



Aren’t they just the cutest couple of doggies?

I managed to get my paint out this afternoon for a couple of hours as I missed game day today. It was nice to paint one of the palm fronds that I want for hanging in the new Tiki area.  

See what else I see to have painted. 






👩‍🎨 🎨 🤪

That’s it today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment