Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday, November 21, 2022

Good afternoon. Well, it’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day with 74°F. Thank goodness. I could not have stood another day of that gloomy rain and overcast skies. Mark did the shopping this morning and has now gone to the woods, alone, to hunt.  





Nancy is picking me up and we are going bowling with our league. Since we practiced yesterday, I have high hopes for us. We want all three games last week, so we are looking to do the same again today. Who knows who we have to play against though. 🎳

Happy anniversary to our dear friend, Shay and Roddy.  I’ve lost count but it’s around 33 or 34 years for them. We will try and call them later today. 

We had a fun chat with ShayRod who celebrated yesterday. They’re hosting 7 for Thanksgiving this week. It’s so nice to catch up with them. 

I bowled well the first game … pretty good the second and totally fell apart on the third game. I just don’t have the stamina … gotta work on that. 141 - 113 - 85!!! 🥲


No comments:

Post a Comment