Friday, May 13, 2022

Friday March 13th, 2022

We seem to have gotten through Friday the 13th without incidence. 😉 I picked Sue up this morning and went to Home Goods for retail therapy. The store was well stocked! Geez, some aisles were nearly blocked. Sue doesn’t like to push a cart … but filled up my cart. 🤣 One cute thing she bought was an enclosed cat or small dog bed for Chiki Wee Monkey 🙉. Since Wayne was bound to say “Just what this house needs … “ she arrived home wearing the dog bed as a hat. Now why didn’t I get a picture of that!!! 

After shopping, Sue and I went to lunch at Cody’s … good service and a nice lunch. The outside patio dining was packed but we chose to eat inside at a nice big booth. 

While I was out having fun, Mark installed the hanging rack in our closet, cut the upper shelf to fit and painted it! That’s my guy! 🥰

Tonight we took the kids for a ride on The Caddy … it’s lovely out, maybe some rain coming, we hope. 

About 9 o’clock Mark and Lani came over for drinks on the front porch. We always have good laughs with them.

Tomorrow is a boating lunch with our neighbors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment