Sunday, April 17, 2022

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day here in Central Florida. Pam called today on FaceTime and sounded really good. She had been celebrating Easter yesterday with family in Wisconsin. Apparently, they do a pub crawl and managed to hit six pubs. Afterwards, they went home for a ham dinner. Now that sounds like a fun Easter tradition. 🐣🤪


Do you know how I’m not a fan of eating fish because I always find a bone? Of course everyone promises me that I won’t find a phone and I should try some. Well, today we had canned albacho tuna for lunch. Mark mixed it up with mayo and celery. It tasted fishy to me, but I was trying to eat it with no complaint, until I got a ruddy FISH BONE … in CANNED TUNA. 🤮 Of course I freaked out, and Mark couldn’t believe it happened, but laughed. 

Tonight we are going to Sue and Wayne‘s for steak dinner. No, it’s not a traditional Easter meal but we are just so happy to be able to get together. I’ll try and get a couple of pictures to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment