Monday, June 22, 2020

Monday, June 22, 2020

Good morning. I was up at 6:45 and Mark had already gone to help Markymark with some tree trimming. I guess they are beating the heat.

I made lunch ... (yes Rick M 😜) and was watching the pot waiting for reboil after putting the ronies in. Of course it was on high ... and yeah, Mark was napping in the recliner when HE heard it boil over and sizzle the stovetop. 🙄  One job leads to another. Anyway, lunch was good ... Kraft dinner with tuna salad. 

Well Mark Went back to work for a few hours and put in an 8 hour day! Another day there are huge logs to saw and haul to the dump. 

My best fan in life liked my paintings and printed himself a copy. He framed it, surrounded it with Tequila, fancy glasses and displayed it on his bedstand. 🤷‍♀️ So, I sent it to Mikey W along with the other two he liked. It was recently his birthday. 👍🏻

🙄😂







No comments:

Post a Comment