Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sunday, October 13, 2019

 Good morning. We were both up early, Mark to go to the woods with Bob while Kim and I went to breakfast. That was a nice treat.  There’s a little hole in the wall where Zellies pub was ... with a good breakfast. 

 When I got home, I was all fueled up on a Denver omelette and washed the front of the house and all the screens on the porch.  It was pretty dirty, lots of lizard poop around!  I found 4 lizards living in the front porch. They were all evicted when Mark came home!

Since we have a new living room carpet, we didn’t want Robs and Bee chewing rawhides on it. 

Look how good they’re being! I put down a towel for each and they stayed right there. Smart Scotties. 🐾💕

Tonight we’re in blackout mode due to a horrible hatching of blind mosquitoes! Yeah, they don’t bite but they’re annoying. Mark covered the garage windows so I could sort my jewelry order received last week. 

Now it’s relax time. Tomorrow we’re taking the kids for lunch by boat. 😜

 

No comments:

Post a Comment