Monday, September 16, 2019

Monday, September 16, 2019

Good morning. The Scotties and I were up at 6 o’clock. It’s really muggy outside ahead of a cold front that will move over the peninsula late tonight. So, it’s a good day to complete my sewing project and tidy up. 



Randy’s bro Kerry golfs too! 

I asked Randy if he has this particular golf outfit ... he does not; and is jealous. 😜 You can see the Saints have good taste. 

After several days, I finished the RV living room sewing project! Wow, it was a project. 

The valances have a solid band rod pocket ... 8 valances ... 16 side panels. I’ll post a pic when they’re installed.

Mark worked trimming 2 queen palms ... they’re huge! We started them from seeds from our Boca Raton trees 18 years ago. Two done ... many more yet. 😜

A couple of folks swear by this weed killer ...



We’ll give it a try! 







No comments:

Post a Comment