Friday, February 1, 2019

Friday, February 1, 2019

Good morning. What a change in the weather. I watered the plants first thing and discovered it was warm enough to have the front door open. How nice. Mark decided to work at Marky Mark’s for a while today while I finish up my eBay listings and ready the house for company.

Our driveway looks so nice and clean that our porch looked dirty. So, I got out the hose and did a nice cleaning and swept it dry. Gosh, there’s a lot of tree pollen around already. I think it’s going to be a very early spring here in Central Florida.

Mark took the kids for a ride in the golf cart while I got their dinner ready. Now they’re happy to watch the news with us ...


Awwww ... how sweet. πŸ’•πŸΎπŸ’•πŸΎ

Tomorrow ... more work than play BUT RanDawn might pop in with Makenna. 😁








No comments:

Post a Comment