Saturday, July 25, 2020

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Good morning sunshine! We’re up early, for a Saturday ... Marko and Wayno are going to check the cameras in the forest.  It’s 74 degrees right now ... not too shabby for a July morning. 

RanDawn are happy with their hot tub ... 

and it fits beautifully on their porch! It needed all new seals after I didn’t fill it last winter. I guess it’s much like a boat, use it or start replacing parts. Ha ha. Every boater knows that.

Mikey W. is delighted with The lighthouse painting I sent him. He had it framed and here he is happily displaying his newly shaven face beside the picture. Apparently, he’s not too happy about his newly shaven face. LOL. I did like the beard on him, but I guess it got itchy. Ha ha ha.


Susan & Wayne are having company arrive tomorrow to stay at Chippy’s Hollow. Darlene, Crystal, Brent and Avery will stay a few nights. I hope they have great weather and a lot of fun.



While Sue and Wayne were out last night the pups were home alone!

Apparently they self entertained. 😅

Our golf cart is ready for pickup on Monday ... $250 for new motor brushes. We can’t wait to get it home again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment