Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Good (early) morning! 😁 I just looked at the clock and it's 430 in the morning 😳 and I have already been up for at least an hour. Ha ha. I thought I got up about 630 so, I guess I better finish my soda and go back to bed for couple of hours. πŸ™„ (Anyway, the doggies were happy to go outside and enjoy the full moon filtering light through the palm trees.) BTW, do you watch James Cordon on The Late Late Show? He's a wonderful entertainer on his own ... but you've gotta  his carpool karaoke. 

Hello again. Now it's 8:30 ... and daylight. Ha! Anita is picking me up by 11 for our luncheon at old Lakeside Inn with Christmas πŸŽ„shopping downtown Mount Dora after. 
 
What a beautiful afternoon on the front porch! 

 
Anita and Dawn ... 

At 5, Elaine & Roger are hosting a Christmas cocktail party at their home. Yay ... more fun. πŸŽ„ (There were 20 partiers keeping up with the excellent festivities until 8:30.) What FUN we all had! We have plans for a New Year's Eve party ... some bowling with John & Anita ... and cards with Elaine & Roger. 

Back home we snuggled up with the doggies and watched Telly. 

Sue and Wayne were dancing tonight at the Elks ... so lots of fun there too. They'll be here soon for Christmas ... just over a week away. 

πŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment