Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Good morning. Mark was up early to go hunting, alone. Lew had a Synvisc injection in his knee and is giving it time to settle before tramping through the woods. It’s probably a good idea!

Mark’s eerie aerie in the woods

On his drive home he saw bohunk moving ... a huge OLD flatscreen TV on the roof. 


I had a slow start to the morning as I could not get to sleep last night. I went to bed at 11:30 got up at 12:30 went to bed at 1:30 got up at 2:30, you see a pattern here? Ha ha. I finally went to bed at 4:30 and slept until 730. I suspect there will be a nap involved today. OMG what’s up with that? Well, I had a crazy craving for a diet Sunkist orange soda before bed. I thought it would keep me awake so I didn’t have it. Finally at 4:30 in the morning I drank my darn soda and went back to bed. Ha ha, that’s all it took. 😴 💤 

Anyway, it’s laundry day and then grocery shopping ... nothing strenuous ... nothing exciting. We bought lots of items toward Christmas Dinner’s cooking! Mark wanted to get a jump-start on it all. Ha ha. I apparently was not a big help as he’d have an arm load and I would be off looking elsewhere. 🎄

Randy and Dawn are back beating up sales people at the Ford dealerships. Ha ha. We know they will get a good deal! 

Tonight, Mark cooked a pork loin on the smoker and it was delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment