Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Good morning. Well, the last 24 hours has been interesting. On our way home last night we found a pug wandering around on Pine Island Drive in our neighborhood. Of course we picked him up, no collar, and went to the house we thought had some pugs. How would we know that? Well, one of their pugs had been hit by a car several weeks ago and a huge sign asking people to slow down is in their yard with a pic of the injured dog. I knocked at the door, but no one answered. So, we came home with Pugsley, made up a couple of “found dog” signs. Mark posted them on the two stop signs. I got Deena involved writing to all the  neighbors on the luncheon list, and Rose sent a message to all the homeowners. I was surprised when I got up this morning that no one had called. Pugsley as we were calling him had breakfast, went for a walk but was obviously wanting to go home. I told him he had to wait ... but felt bad for him. Eventually, my neighbor Kate phoned and had 2 suggestions of families with pugs. I made the phone calls and found that the folks who have the “slow down” sign were missing Frank. After a bit of conversation as to how Frank had escaped, he is on his way home. ✅ 

Mark ‘n Lew went to the Ocala Forest for a few hours R ‘n R. It’s pretty warm again with a high of 84 in the afternoon. I puttered around cleaning up and finishing some jewelry repairs. 

Robs, Bee and I had a golf cart cruise around the ‘hood ... lovely afternoon, followed by frosty paws on the front porch while we sipped wine. A blissful day. 

Tonight, we made up our Christmas menu and the shopping list for needed items. OMG, I thought we had everything. Ha!

Tomorrow, I have our neighborhood luncheon at Lakeside in and Mark is taking a ride to Randy and Dawn‘s tomorrow. Ho Ho Ho. 

Ta Ta TIL tomorrow. 

That’s it. Rick M likes a pic in his Blog ... so here’s one; a cute picture of two relaxing Scotties; Jeanne & Tater. 

These two have relaxing sorted. ✅




No comments:

Post a Comment