Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Good morning. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day but cold. Mark, Lew and Ben went hunting this morning. Brrr ... i’m sitting with Robbie and busy warming my lap and watching the new history channel series about the Knight Templars called Nightfall. 




Last night’s Christmas party was loads of fun. Dinner was delicious, large portions of perfectly cooked roast beef and chicken marsala. The Elks had high school kids serving, and it was fun. Dancing began right after dinner with music by Alan Darcy ... always a good entertainer with a knack for getting people involved. Randy and Dawn danced their feet off! Even Mark and I got up for a couple of dances. 

It was a lovely afternoon of making bracelets for my game day peeps while Mark made meatloaves for dinner. We had a roaring fire going all afternoon and actually, the house is a little too warm at the moment. Ha ha.



53F for our evening walk! Mark laughed as I had my parka on. 😮 Actually though, there was no wind, so it was lovely outside.


I think the kids enjoyed wearing their Sherpa coats! 

It’s wine:30 and TV time now. Ta till tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh.You forgot what it is to be Canadian. YOU'RE A WIMP.
    BRRRR.GIVE ME A BREAK.

    ReplyDelete