Saturday, December 30, 2017

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Good morning. We are just not used to these cloudy cool days here. Ha ha, I know it’s winter time and I shouldn’t complain ... but I’d like my front door open! Where are you ๐ŸŒž? 

BeeZee and I enjoyed watching Caesar ... and the sun came out. His method is so simple, but foreign to us humans. Dogs only think in the immediate, whereas we humans anticipate what “might” happen in the future. It’s obvious when watching the show that our dogs pick up tension from us. 

Mark did a little work on the fire pit while the dogs and I played fetch with EE. BeeZee had a blast ... Robbie played too but it was obvious his mouth still hurt ๐Ÿ˜”. Later we had happy hour on the porch and the Scotties had their yogurt frosty treats. It was nice with a light jacket on. 

What are you doing for New Year’s Eve ??? Lew and Lynn are hosting a party; RanDawn are joining the festivities. We’re taking a hot buffalo chicken dip! Yummy. 




Tonight it’s “finish the carbs” before we begin 2 weeks of STRICT Atkins! Beef steak! Yum. 

Fries on the Pizzazz ๐Ÿ˜

More fries please. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment