Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday, December 4, 2017

Good morning. It looks like a nice day coming up here in Central Florida. We’re taking Robbie and BeeZee for a boat ride and to lunch at Palm Gardens. 

Sue sent a pic of her Christmas decorating ... 

Beautiful eh! Their pal Les installed new door handsets around the entire house but cut his hand in the process. (He needed 4 stitches!)  There’s always a story. 

Surprise surprise. Mark took me shopping for a new patio palm. I’ve been wanting a fishtail palm for the front porch. Wayback when I first moved to Florida I had one!


$129.99 of Carola Gigas aka Fishtail Palm! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ They had gorgeous pots at The Yard Stop but I wouldn’t let him spend $150 on the pot I liked. We’ll look around ... maybe a fiberglass pot would be more in the budget. 



I ❤️ it ... and the little Scottie that Mark found for me. Ho Ho Ho his shopping is done! 

We went to Palm Gardens for lunch with Robbie and BeeZee. It was cloudy and 77, perfect. 



We cruised the Dead River after eating. 



BeeZee liked the new table and chairs! 


Robbie liked the waitress who fed him bacon! 



We got home and crashed. Ha ha. What a great nap. Well we did go walking after dinner! 

Randy and Dawn were SUV shopping all day and seem to have narrowed down to the Ford Explorer; no deal made yet. They were worn out and went straight home! 

Sue and Wayne went to Bella Roma with Carol and Jack. (I love their penne ala vodka! ๐Ÿ˜‹) Maybe they’ll take a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment