Monday, December 11, 2017

Monday, December 11, 2017

Good morning. It was the coldest day in quite some time, years perhaps (2014 according to TV,) well, in our area. 🙄 Rick M says I’ve gone soft; forgotten what it was like to live in Canada. Well the answer to that is I’ve been in the US longer than Canada and you can bet I’m acclimated to Florida. 🌴 My first Floridian Christmas was 1978. Wow! I’m fricken old! Come visit Rick ‘n Ruth and thaw out. 🌞 

It was a busy day ... we cleaned house; Mark shopped and bought the Christmas turkey and a spiral cut ham while I worked on a dozen bracelets for my game day guests. (It was fun to have a project.)

Sue and Wayne attended the boat parade party over the weekend and tonight have gone to Bonefish Grille for dinner. Life is good. 

Randy and Dawn were on the bike yesterday, bundled up, enjoying the winter feel. 

I’m missing out front porch happy hour. 😱 

So it’s been months since Hurricane Irma, 3 months ... and here’s what’s happened since. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment