Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday, August 4, 2017

Good morning sunshine! Yup, it was one of those nights where my brain wouldn't quiet; so here I am at 5 o'clock with Mz BeeZee on my lap. 

Mark hurt his back yesterday and Bee was there to help him feel better (by climbing onto his chest.) πŸΎπŸ’•


She's such a sweet Scottie! πŸ’•πŸΎ

Les and Lynne arrived at 11 o'clock for a visit and a sandwich. Gavin looked at Lynne getting out of the car and said "I know her ... she makes good gooey brownies!" Although Lynn didn't know Gavin and Kyle were at the cottage, she'd brought "the" brownies with her. Wow. Also, Les arrived with a fresh batch of his homemade for me. Cheers! Awesome!


Wayne with Shorty Hotpants and Lynne with Julius. Julius is feeling much better with arthritis medication! Both dogs were delighted to see Les and Lynne! 

After lunch, Kyle and Gavin cleared the table, washed and dried the dishes. They are wonderful, helpful teens. 




This cute picture was taken of Mark doing Robbie's lip treatment ... but I think Robbie is appealing to me to help him escape. 😱


Cute! 

Jim, Jayden and Cameron stopped by the dock for a quick visit. 

We're happy to see Jim looking good! 

Tonight we had dinner and played 99 which KYLE won! Mark is happy that Kyle now has money for bait. Heehee. 

We watched ancient aliens which was about reincarnation tonight. Mark and I are cool with that, but there may be a nightmare or two at the big cottage. Ha ha. Ta Ta til tomorrow. 😜





No comments:

Post a Comment