Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday, August 11, 2017

Good morning y'all. Yikes! I slept in til Mark opened the blinds at 9 o'clock! Sweet. Sue and Wayne had already left for town with their Shizzles ... 3 stores needed a cash deposit. 😂

Us? Well I wanted a boat ride last evening ... so "first thing" this morning has turned into noonish. Ha! We'll just putt around the Inlet for an hour ... that is IF I can get into the Crestliner. (It's a big step for titanium knees = Ebenkneezer, as Mark says!) 


Yay! I got in all by myself! 


Coming home ... what a gorgeous day! (I wish we could have taken Robbie and Belize, but I forgot their lifejackets in Florida.) 

We left for the dock party at 5:30 ... good fun! There were 32ish like-minded folks partying and plenty of hors d'oeuvres. Yum yummy. 



Panoramic F-U-N with awesome guests! 💕 It was so nice ... great weather and NO bugs! 👍🏻

We were home a little before 9 o'clock having had a fun time. 😂 


No comments:

Post a Comment