Saturday, April 22, 2017

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Good morning! 🌞Mark's having a sleep in while the Scotties watch I Love Lucy with me. Haha ... still a funny show! 

 
Well, maybe I'm the only one laughing ... BeeZee's looking out the window while Robbie naps. πŸ™„

After breakfast we took the dogs for a drive into town sightseeing. 
 
There are some cute cottage homes here 'n there but only 700-800 folks live on Cedar Key. Instead of lunch by the pier we opted for snacky lunch at the RV. We had Buffalo chicken dip with celery and hot pretzels. 
 

D R A T.  Mark thought he'd do a good deed and you KNOW how that goes! He got the footstool and took down the RV bathroom fan assembly for cleaning. I'm guessing he was twisted up in there with the screw gun. 

Well, Mark brought the fan housing to the kitchen sink to clean it. A few minutes later he picked it up to put on the floor. THAT'S when it happened! YOWSER! His back went out! So ... we're missing the GRW low-country boil dinner and entertainment. 😧 Waaa-waaaa!  

I plyed him with Advil and wine plus a heating pad ... 

and THIS is what I got. πŸ™„
 
So we ate chicken and cole slaw at home. When I walked Robbie, I heard the guitarists ... πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ». Sweet. Tomorrow 's another day ... hope Mark will be okay to drive! 




No comments:

Post a Comment