Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

🎶Happy birthday to you, 🎶happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Wayne, happy birthday to you! 🎶🎉🥂🍾

It's a fine start to our day, sunny and 58F, forecast for 78F later. It's a work day here ... Mark is finishing up the one side of our seawall, then it's shopping for more wood! Me? Well I finished a wreath for our friend Pat's birthday; hope she likes it. 

 

Mark worked a few hours on his seawall project ... 32' left to tackle. He tidied up tools today as I'm hosting YaYa's on Thursday. 

Bonnie and Roger had good news today ... their Tulsa home is now under contract; closing April 7th. Fingers crossed that all goes through. They have a house in mind in Claremore. Congratulations! 

Wayne's Birthday celebration was at Sage, a French restaurant in Fort Lauderdale. Mark and I tried 3 times to sing 🎶 (in our melodious voices) but it seemed Wayne was avoiding us. 😂 (Actually, Wayne phoned us when he got home. Mark and I sang and it got their dogs barking and howling.) 🎶🐾

This was quite funny to me when I read it on Facebook; then Mark saw it and posted to our page. Haha. Funny enough ... then Sue posted. Hilarious
 

Hahaha. On that note I'll end today's blab. 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment