Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Good morning from cold Central Florida. Can you believe it's the middle of March and we are having the coldest day this winter? It's 40°, for crying out loud!

 
I had such a laugh when I saw this picture. Roger is trying to do some electrical work in their media closet while Cabby (Bee's brother) helps by sitting on the back of Roger's legs and little Percy guards the doorway. Cute! (BIG help.) Haha. 

After breakfast, we loaded the RV and we're ready to roll first thing tomorrow. Yay! 

Sue and Wayne arrived in Venice, Italy and phoned about 1 o'clock. They were just getting on a water taxi on the Grand Canal ... so life is good. 

I've been having blog publication issues. So, I am going to fiddle with this and see if I can get it to publish. If so, it might be a shorter than usual blog. Ta Ta. 




No comments:

Post a Comment