Saturday, March 4, 2017

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Hey hey hey it's a brand-new (sunny) day! (I wanted to sleep in but the smell of sizzling  🥓 got me up!) After breakfast, I wrapped up Roddy's sunglasses and a package for Sue. Mark's picking up more seawall wood at Lowes so will stop by the post office. 👍🏻 Boom. 

Although we puttered around a little bit today, it was a decidedly quiet afternoon. (I know that Rick wouldn't do a blog on a day like this.) 😜 speaking of Rick and Ruth, it sounds like they will be in Florida next winter looking around for a second nest. 👍🏻 Palm trees, warm breezes and boat rides ... what's not to love! 

It was cute to watch the doggies playing today. There is no clear boss in their world. They each take turns playing with the food dispenser toy. Ms. B is quite aggressive with it where is Robbie is very gentle. So, she gets more food dispenser than he does. That poor guy is so hungry being on steroids. Robbie can certainly let me know it as he comes over and puts his paw on my hand and then licks his lips. You can't be more direct than that when you're a dog. "I'm hungry mom, please feed me!" 💕 🐾

Tonight, we're invited to Pat & Ken's for dinner. 
 
Mark with Zelda during cocktail hour. 

 
And with Sadie, their English Springer. 

 
After dinner, we played Phase 10. We had quite a few laughs, especially when Pat thought she'd won using a skip card. 😂  Mark went home halfway through the evening to walk the doggies ... then we were home at 12. It was a great evening. We really enjoy those two. 

Ta Ta til morn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment