Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Good morning! Cousin Miles (Australia) began a new chapter having been accepted into Perth Modern School (1911) for high functioning individuals. Congratulations! He takes the train to and fro daily. 
 
Connie with Miles in school uniform ... with the Dalek in background. 

And, now back to we regularly functioning folks. Ha! Mark went to his appointment in the Villages while I continued on the dining room ceiling light project. It's funny, Randy said that the hip that is his strongest is the first replacement he had. The knee that is strongest in me is the first replacement I had. Coincidence? I don't know, but for years later, I still get swelling in my left knee when I stand for more than a few minutes. It's weird. Both joints have the same replacement, done by the same doctor, and your six weeks apart. What's with that? Anyway, my light project is finished! It looks so gorgeous I think we will play cards in the dining room on Saturday night.
 

This afternoon, Mark wants to go by boat for lunch. I know he has his heart set on going to crazy gators, but that isn't a place where the doggies are invited. We shall see.
 
Yes ... Robbie and BeeZee came along for a nice ride, followed by lunch at Palm Gardens. 
 
Robbie ...

 
BeeZee waiting for a French fry. 

Happy 2nd Anniversary to dear Bonnie & Roger in T-Town. 🍾πŸ₯‚ Here they are celebrating at Kilkenny's.
 

That's it for today! πŸ‘πŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment