Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Good afternoon. It's been a crazy day. Well, there are lots of crazy days in life, but this one started at 4 AM. No, the doggies did not wake me up, I woke the doggies! LOL perhaps, I went to bed too early last night at 10:30. Anyway, I watched Hanger One, A series that has branched off from Project Bluebook. Of course now, material and witnesses are more recent. I remember watching this program in the 1960s. Anyway, it was quite interesting and I enjoyed playing free cell solitaire while I watched it for a couple of hours. Of course, Mark and the doggies were still in bed. 👽

Mark had an eye doctor appointment this morning and then stopped at Lowe's to pick up lumber for his seawall project. I handled the morning routine and then began assembling a fun game for Yaya's on the ninth. That involved a trip to Dollar Tree for a few bits. 

Scottie snuggles ensued, happy hour and dinner. Somehow, evening got away on us. So, more tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment