Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday, September 20, 2016.

Good morning. It's a rather strange one here as I didn't wake up until 730, and Mark's still asleep at 8:15. We went to bed at 10:30. LOL I guess we needed the sleep! Both doggies were still asleep when I came out to find them at 7:30. Haha. 

Our first task of the day was grocery shopping. No, not too darned exciting, but as you know, it has to be done. LOL. Mark made us a healthy, delicious lunch of tomato & mozzarella slices with a half an avocado. Our low-carb diet suits us! I certainly need blinders on when I go to the grocery store, though. LOL. Egad, The middle aisles are filled with junk food! Ah, the memories. Haha. 

Sue was at the groomers with Julius today, and was there yesterday with Shorty Hotpants. She took some photos of Julius and Shorty which turned out pretty darn cute.
Take 1 ...

Take 2 ... 

Take 3! 

Randy is busy today with professional help tearing out the master bath shower. It is being designed with an open glass look with doors. It'll be great! They've chosen travertine marble tile. Mark and I and the doggies popped in for a visit. (The plumber had just left, so we stayed for happy hour.)
It's bare bones right now! It looks so good with the space opened up! Yes, I know it's hard to imagine, but believe me it's going to be great.  

Tonight, we were watching TV and reading Facebook. This map was on the Canadian site ...
I'm happy to see Manitoba is just that, Manitoba! Enjoy! Ta Ta til tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment