Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday, September 23, 2016

Good morning y'all. It's a cloudy 84F here! 

Mark spent the majority of his day prepping for tomorrow's archery season opening day. There's stuff all over the house! LOL. He's going to need some help getting to his stand. :-)

Me? Tonight I'm going to an event with Nancy, Pat & Ken, Rose & Jim. 


It's now 11 o'clock and I am able to update my blog. It was a very interesting evening, to say the least. I met many candidates for various positions in our upcoming election. It is obvious that our friend Nancy is well thought of in the Democratic circle. The keynote speaker addressed the black caucus with his comments. He was a good speaker and put we, who were not who he was addressing, in a different position to understand the plight of our African-American citizens. I was able to appreciate about 75% of what he said. Once he got onto the Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman case, and held Central Florida responsible for the start of the change in America, he lost me. I'm just saying, but from all the evidence that came out during the trial, Trayvon was not an innocent 14-year-old child. Zimmerman is not a likable character either. However, at this time, that's all I will say.




As the evening was ending, breaking news came across the Internet that evidence was that Trump had received more than millions from Russia. We'll see where this goes tomorrow.

So, that's it for today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment