Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday, August 26, 2016

The first message received today was from Bonnie in T-Town. SHE took the dragonfly picture posted on Tuesday on her iPhone. This got us into a discussion because MY iPhone doesn't take great pics and I'm going to get the iPhone 7S next month. Well, it was user-error on my part. Here's an example ...

This is NOW ... 

And this was BEFORE ...

I like the result. And, I will get better now that I know about this program. There are many variations to try. Who knew? (Bonnie!) LOL

So, that got Mark looking at his iPhone and he discovered panoramic pictures. Here's an example ... 

Not panoramic ... 
It's National Dog Day and the kids are watching Ancient Aliens with me. Cute eh? (I sure hope Sue didn't watch the newest AA tonight! I'm glad I don't have green eyes!) Spooky. 

Randy was feeling quite a bit better today after getting antibiotics and a steroid shot. He popped in for an hour's visit but just drank ice water! BeeZee gave him a kiss and got a good snuggle with her uncle. Robbie gets attention too but never gives kisses! Funny. Dawn works all weekend ... drat. 

Mark cooked up Shay's "Chili Relenos" recipe late tonight. 
Since it wouldn't be wise to eat green chilies before bed, we will have to wait and try it at breakfast. It sure smells great! It's a perfect dish for our Atkins plan. 

Tony and Aurelia are at the cottage visiting Sue and Wayne this weekend ...
and Tony brought his most excellent homemade peach pie! Mmmm ... I remember it well! (Maybe tomorrow I'll have a pic of Chessie?) Tonight they'll all be busy drinking wine and yakking. LOL

Well, that's it for our day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment